Last updated: January 20, 2022
- Creating a new program called The Personal Archaeology Course. It's about how to develop self-awareness, then use those insights to guide your business.
- Running the SEO Redemption Experiment, wherein I try to breathe new life into an old article of mine, and get it producing healthy passive income again.
- Finishing up a new course called Stand Out & Connect. It's about how to differentiate yourself in a noisy world, and create deep emotional connections with your fans. ✅
What I'm Reading
- Let Your Life Speak by Parker Palmer
- Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind by Shunryu Suzuki
- Yes Man by Danny Wallace
- The Pathless Path by Paul Millerd
What I'm Watching
- Nothing at the moment! Inspired by my friend Lesley, I'm trying to watch less TV and less random YouTube videos, and be more intentional about what I consume. It's pretty difficult tbh.
P.S. This page is inspired by Derek Sivers.
P.P.S Speaking of Derek Sivers, if you haven’t already, grab a copy of his book Your Music And People. Though it’s written for musicians, it’s applicable to all creators. It’s perhaps the most delightful marketing book I’ve ever read. 10/10 would recommend.